In LEVEL 2 main character Felicia loves painting her nails in the book and the cover design has a very fashion-led look so we asked Emma from Boom Nails to come up with the definitive LEVEL 2 nail design.
Here are her tips for achieving the perfect manicure:
Red nail polish
White nail art pen
1. Paint on a good base coat
2. Find a good bright red, and do two coats of red nail polish
3. Use your white nail art pen to draw a small outline of a circle in the centre of each nail
4. Draw four evenly spaced lines going from the circle out to the edge of your nail
5. Draw four more lines that are evenly spaced in between your four existing lines.
6. If you have enough space, Repeat this step once more, filling in each space with another line. Don't worry if you can't fit these last lines in though, the nails will still look great if left at this stage.
7. Wait until your nails are completely dry, then add a good quality topcoat, such as Seche Vite
You can check out the LEVEL 2 pinterest board here for more LEVEL 2 nail art inspiration: http://pinterest.com/usbornepins/level-2/
Head over to Pretty Books blog tomorrow for the next stop on the LEVEL 2 blog tour!